Same-Day Dental Crowns — Brandon, SD
Top-of-the-Line Restorations, Same-Day Service
If you are dealing with severe decay or a damaged tooth, you want a solution that will produce fast results. No one wants to have to wait around for days or weeks to start enjoying and using their smile again, which is why the team at Neighborhood Dental - Brandon is now offering an alternative to traditional dental crowns – CEREC same-day dental crowns in Brandon. Created completely in-house, you can walk in with a damaged tooth and walk out within hours with an entirely new and improved smile. Call us today to learn more about CEREC and how Dr. Mauri can help you.
Why Choose NEIGHBORHOOD DENTAL - Brandon for Same-Day Dental Crowns?
- Mess-Free Digital Dental Impressions
- In-House Dental Savings Plan & Flexible Financing Available
- Dentists with Decades of Experience
What Are CEREC Same-Day Dental Crowns?
CEREC same-day dental crowns are a unique way to produce customized restorations while you wait. CEREC stands for Chairside Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramics. Using this type of dental technology, Dr. Heesch can easily repair your smile in just one appointment. Because of the advanced software, we can avoid the cold, messy dental putty of the past and instead, take digital impressions of your mouth to produce your new and improved crown.
The Process of Getting CEREC Same-Day Dental Crowns
Our dentist will prepare your tooth in the same way she would if you were receiving a traditional dental crown. Once that is finished, we will use modern software to take digital impressions of your tooth. This will create a three-dimensional image that will then be designed and adjusted in-house by our team of experts.
As soon as we deem the model ready for creation, we will send it over to our in-house milling unit. Placing a single block of porcelain into the machine, it will begin to create your new crown. Once it is finished, we will remove it from the machine, look it over, and secure it over your vulnerable tooth. A final polish will help to make the tooth blend in seamlessly with your existing smile.
Benefits of CEREC vs. Traditional Dental Crowns
By choosing to offer CEREC same-day dental crowns, we are providing our patients with a quicker alternative toward a healthier smile. Some of the added benefits of choosing this type of restorative dentistry care include:
- Avoiding metal amalgam that can stand out and cause sensitivity over time.
- Allowing for customization during the creation process to ensure that it matches and blends in seamlessly.
- Quicker results that allow you to enjoy a fully restored smile in just one appointment.
- The ability to avoid wearing a temporary crown in between appointments for a regular, more traditional restoration.
- A cost-effective approach to restorative care simply because you are likely to need fewer dental appointments.