Tooth Extractions – BRANDON, SD
Protecting Your Smile by Removing Damaged Teeth
Tooth extractions are not regularly performed. Why? Because most dentists want to eliminate all other treatment options before recommending this service. The removal of a tooth (unless it is a wisdom tooth) requires replacement, so if this can be avoided, it will. But if it cannot, our team at Neighborhood Dental - Brandon can ensure a comfortable experience while working toward a healthier smile. Call us today to learn more about tooth extractions in Brandon.
Why Choose NEIGHBORHOOD DENTAL - Brandon for Tooth Extractions?
- TVs, Pillows, & Blankets Available
- Sedation Dentistry for Anxious Patients
- Your Dental Insurance Is Welcome
When Are Tooth Extractions Necessary?
It is rare that either of our highly qualified dental experts will recommend tooth extraction, but if you exhibit any of the following scenarios, you’ll likely be a candidate for this type of treatment:
- You are suffering from advanced gum disease, and your tooth or teeth are becoming loose.
- You’ve suffered extreme facial trauma, and the tooth cannot be saved.
- You have significant decay that is putting the remainder of your teeth at risk.
- Your child’s baby teeth are not falling out on their own, and extraction will allow for permanent teeth to push through.
- You require orthodontic treatment but need to have one or two teeth removed to ensure positioning and successful results.